Aruna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea what our transfer budget is.

You're clearly clueless about football if you think his only asset is being quick.
Our transfer budget is £0 until we sell somebody.

11 years has proven that under Moyes. Has Kenwright suddenly won the Euro Millions lottery?

So spending £5m on Kone means we'll be selling a big name to recoup the money.

What's the point of selling Baines for £15m if you're gonna waste a third of it on a so-to-be 30-year-old striker with a questionable attitude?

spending £5m on Kone means we'll be selling a big name to recoup the money.

What's the point of selling Baines for £15m if you're gonna waste a third of it on a so-to-be 30-year-old striker with a questionable attitude?

WE do not know price but if Whelan had a hand in it and the rest I gree with.

Its a safe buy to be honest, he can play in the league and can pass, score and bring other people into play, strong as an ox, low wages. We could go and buy a young striker from france or Holland for 15 million but this is a major risk for us. Its all about Midfielders now anyway this league. Who else could we get for 6 million? Wouldn't grumble at this deal to be honest. But I do expect a big name to replace Fellaini tho.

Our transfer budget is £0 until we sell somebody.

11 years has proven that under Moyes. Has Kenwright suddenly won the Euro Millions lottery?

So spending £5m on Kone means we'll be selling a big name to recoup the money.

So we don't have a transfer budget until we sell, but we're going to have to sell somebody to recoup the money spent on a player ? Make your mind up.

I'll say it again, you have absolutely no idea what our transfer budget is.

I reckon him and Jelavic would work well together, we just need someone to pull the strings for them.

I hate it when commentators/pundits say that, 'Pull the Strings'.

Da fuq does it mean?

Hey,
Let's start writing songs about him and slot him into 4-3-3 mockups

AROUNA WOAAAHH AROUNA WOAAAHH HE COMES FROM COTE D'IVOIRE HE'S NOW AN EVERTON STAR... AROUNA WOOOAHHH AROUNA WOAAHHH

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

Gibson Fellaini

Pienaar

Kone----Jelavic----Mirallas​

Hey,
Let's start writing songs about him and slot him into 4-3-3 mockups
I'm going to bite cos i'm bored but will add more signings I would like to see us get
………………………………………………Howard…………………………………
……Coleman………….Jags…………..Distin…………..Baines.
.........Gibson………………….Barkley……………………….Pienaar
……….Moses………………………Kone……………………..Mirallas

doesn't seem right

Status
Not open for further replies.