Arteta's goal v Man C, Lescotts reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think well of Lescott, it's a shame he's gone. Was a big part of the team during the years when Moyes' vision really started to come together.

If Mancini (or someone else) buries him in the reserves under Vidic/Carvalho/Cannavaro/whoever this summer I'd hope for a cheeky loan enquiry.
good call

he's gone from being part of the Everton family, to being just another face in a mega rich business

this
and the team work that set up the goal was brilliant excellent work from rodwell the run over by cahill and a masterly finish, made me spill tea all over the place burned but happy

Surely though, if and its a big if, we qualify for the Champions League, then Lescott will be justified in his decision to move?

His decision to leave was nothing to do with champions league football it was for money. It fcuks me off big time when i hear these overrated and overpaid ****s say they moved to play Cl football .Then you come on and start talking about his move being justified if this and that happens.I think i could be (justified) in asking GOT to have you and your post CERTIFIED champions league or not::p

I think we will be closer to CL action then City to be honest.

As for JoLo - ironicly i think he misses Moyes - he always needed a boot up the backside or an arm around him - something i imagine he will never get at ............ where did he go again!

Once Everton has touched you,nothing is the same again! That's what happened to Lescott when he arrived here. He for me was the 3rd best english defendar behind terry,ferdinand at some point.

Then when you turn your back to what made you all that good... you go down and all that was good in your life for the last 3 years goes missing.

Injuries or no injuries, he has been poor for citeh. I belive that Jagielka will get the nod ahead of him for the WC. Imagine how he'll feel then.

Look at Gareth Barry even, went to citeh for many and he's not the same player that he was fir villa.

Conclusion : Everton is special, it's a place where miracles happen

Its because we really are one big family, supporting eachother and lifting eachothers spirits

he's gone from being part of the Everton family, to being just another face in a mega rich business
This.

And his injury now might cost him a place in the world cup squad while Jags and Baines may yet go.That would be called karma i think.:D

Lescott- 22 million
Heitinga- 5 million

Possibly the deal of the century.

wait until next season and bilyaletdinov's true emergence in the premier league.

He'll be [Poor language removed] hot next season.

Lescott 22 million
Heitinga - 5 million
Bilyaletdinov - 9m

8m change.

And no mercenaries in the squad.

I still think well of Lescott, it's a shame he's gone. Was a big part of the team during the years when Moyes' vision really started to come together.

If Mancini (or someone else) buries him in the reserves under Vidic/Carvalho/Cannavaro/whoever this summer I'd hope for a cheeky loan enquiry.

Not a chance. I doubt Moyes would have him back on a free.

Seriously damaged the club's league position, but more tellingly, damaged team spirit and morale. He proved himself to be of pretty low character in all of this, to force a move.

There's been plenty of times we could've bidded for the likes of Bellamy, Barton, Diouf etc. All skilled players. But Moyes wants players of good character, and Lescott has proven he will do anything including hurting the team that made him, in order to double his salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.