Arteta's goal v Man C, Lescotts reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayee

Player Valuation: £40m
Not sure if its been mentioned but i feel it deserves its own thread. Did anyone else see how gutted he looked after Arteta's goal? I think he secretly regrets leaving - well, apart from his new wage packet anyway! Injury free for the duration of his time with us compared to missing about half of City's games this year. Does anyone think we do things slightly differently? - i know we get bad injuries but they seem to come back when they're strong again and ready, rather than being rushed back. Even Jags had been back in training for a while before the Lisbon game

Wouldn't he be gutted that his side had conceded a 2nd goal also? They are hunting for the Champs league after all, which he'll be part of if they get there.

We were better at the back with him than without him, so I'd gladly have him back.

Agreed, he is a good player. However we have a sense of community in the squad now, people who will play for and fight for each other. I was at the first game of the season and his attitude to the fans, who were showing their support, stank to high heaven.

We are better off shot of him.

Not sure if its been mentioned but i feel it deserves its own thread. Did anyone else see how gutted he looked after Arteta's goal? I think he secretly regrets leaving - well, apart from his new wage packet anyway! Injury free for the duration of his time with us compared to missing about half of City's games this year. Does anyone think we do things slightly differently? - i know we get bad injuries but they seem to come back when they're strong again and ready, rather than being rushed back. Even Jags had been back in training for a while before the Lisbon game

Here you go:

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/26927-penny-them.html

Agreed, he is a good player. However we have a sense of community in the squad now, people who will play for and fight for each other. I was at the first game of the season and his attitude to the fans, who were showing their support, stank to high heaven.

We are better off shot of him.

I was at the Arsenal game too, Lescott didn't give a [Poor language removed] (n)

Lescott- 22 million
Heitinga- 5 million

Possibly the deal of the century.

agreed.

sad he left, but would be more sad if we had missed out on heitinga, on bily's goal against utd and most importantly that pic of joleons face after the second one went in.

You know what, I couldn't care less anymore, yes it messed up the start of the season but what goes around comes around and nothing suprises me in football.

He played well for us and has struggled at City with his play and injuries, end of.

I can see us talking about other players this summer. The situation with Pienaar worries me to be honest. But once again Moyes will find a replacement.

I still think well of Lescott, it's a shame he's gone. Was a big part of the team during the years when Moyes' vision really started to come together.

If Mancini (or someone else) buries him in the reserves under Vidic/Carvalho/Cannavaro/whoever this summer I'd hope for a cheeky loan enquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.