4th May 13:30

Last 5 meetings between the clubs at Arsenal

October 28th 2006-07 Arsenal 1-1 Everton
September 19th 2005-06 Arsenal 2-0 Everton
May 11th 2004-05 Arsenal 7-0 Everton
November 9th 2004-05 (Carling Cup) Arsenal 3-1 Everton
August 16th 2003-4 Arsenal 2-1 Everton
Total Goals Arsenal 15-3 Everton

To be honest, I think we'll lose this but, nonetheless, put a good performance in anyway.

Arsenal 2 Everton 1

Still, it's a game that can be won given that Arsenal have nothing to play for now.

I just want a committed determined performance. If we go out their winning 50/50's and just go for it, theres no reason why we cant escape with a point.

I just want a committed determined performance. If we go out their winning 50/50's and just go for it, theres no reason why we cant escape with a point.

Totally agree, Danny. To see us really go for it with attitude would satisfy me. And there is, under such circumstances, the possibility of coming away with something. And let's not forget, it was only a couple of seasons ago when we beat them at Goodison. Arsenal can be beaten by teams beneath them.

2-2 draw, everton go 2-0 down, then johnson and fernandes (FK) in the second half...

...(just played this game on pro evo and thats what the scoreline was :))

the arse are giving derby a good ramming at the mo so technically they can still win the league, they will be as strong as possible. we really will have to play our best game of the season to get anywhere near them.
don't let the bastards settle on the ball, up an at em lads for the whole game, lets give monsieur wenger something to moan about post match.
dare i say it.......

DOGS OF WAR

We owe a top 4 side a beating and we've been written off for the past couple of weeks so I'm gonna say....

We wont got down like a bunch of tarts and win 1-0!

but a draw would be nice :D

We need Cahill...:(

Well id probably play this formation:

Howard

Neville - Yobo - Jagielka - Lescott

Arteta - Fernandes - Carsley - Osman - Pienaar

Yakubu​

Subs: Wessels, Baines, Hibbert, Johnson, Anichebe.

We owe them one after they stole the 1st match from us. I don't know why but for some reason I have a good feeling about this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.