Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

Didn´t we get beat by Liverpool´s 3rd team and concede two goals in stoppage time to Newcastle? Sometimes even someone of Ancelotti´s ability can´t stop Everton happening.

Thats my thinking - I love Carlo but I still have little faith in these players certainly not the midfield who are gash and our wide players who are inconsistent.

We are good enough to beat both Arsenal & Man Utd at present but I would snatch your hands off at 4 points - draw at Emirates & beat Utd at Goodison.

Thats my thinking - I love Carlo but I still have little faith in these players certainly not the midfield who are gash and our wide players who are inconsistent.

We are good enough to beat both Arsenal & Man Utd at present but I would snatch your hands off at 4 points - draw at Emirates & beat Utd at Goodison.
Thats what ive been thinking, we will draw at Arsenal and beat man utd

I tend to approach these games looking in advance for the excuse why we can't/won't win, and/or a draw would do just fine, the players must do the same. Honestly there is no way to get this burden off our back other than by just turning up and winning. Why not next Sunday? It's well beyond ridiculous now. Would be a great boost so early into Ancelotti's time here.

lol

Didn´t we get beat by Liverpool´s 3rd team and concede two goals in stoppage time to Newcastle? Sometimes even someone of Ancelotti´s ability can´t stop Everton happening.

If Palace has a decent forward that game would have been closer, I don’t think we’re playing great but we are getting the results.
This is a tough game, Arsenal haven’t been great this season but like Ancelotti, Arteta is just getting to know his team.
If we can win this then I definitely think it shows a change in this teams mentality and the difference the manager has made.
Unfortunately with us, I can never get too carried away as we always seem to mess things up for ourselves, just as we build momentum.

lol

One defeat in 10 and you pick out negatives
Theo's winner at Watford with ten men?

Move forward. Next two are massive games, every game a cup final now for Europe. much better to be looking up than down under Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.