Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get too wound up at that, thought we were the better side. It's obvious where are weaknesses are. End of the day though their genuinely only world class player won it for them.
I didn’t think we were the better team, but we were worth a draw, and when we had three players from the start who played without energy, movement or any really sense of playing for the team, Schneiderlin, back to the ambling, hiding uninterested player who gets on everyone’s nerves, Sigurdsson in the same vein, and ‘white feather‘ Iwobi who looks frightened of his own shadow, you realise that when Ancelotti gets his own team together, which will take some time, we will be a team well worth watching.

Ironic given last season he was slated for doing too much outside the box and not getting on the end of things. Personally think we have much bigger issues than dcl at the moment.
Totally agree, as a club not wining at these so called top 4 grounds in over 10 years whatever it is, is not acceptable.

DCL had chances today to put Arsenal to bed and he failed big time

I don't know what is going on with Sigurdsson but he is a shadow of the player he can be . I thought we ran out of ideas in the second half ,may be they went in thinking it must be their day to come out and concede straight away knocked the stuffing out of them. We will play a lot worse and win it is just a shame we seem to bottle it when we are faced with a big game .I am sure as others have stated Carlo will sort it out although I don't like this tippy-tappy at the back as it nearly cost us a few more today .

The difference in champion league and 8th, take away his goal today and what did he actually do?
Goal scorers don’t always do much other than score goals, Michael Owen used to be invisible some games and then score out of nothing. Your saying take his goal away? He’s paid to score as a striker that’s what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.