Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sno-Kone-Gallon-Syrup.jpg

sno_kone_flavors.jpg

KonePureWhite_BigProductImage.JPG

Like a Phoenix he's going to rise and be great for us. I predict he'll scope more for us this season than all of the RS strikers put together

Yo lads, back home from the game now? Did anyone see my tweet? :D He really was there, in the flesh! Nearly fainted when I clapped eyes on him.

He played 45 mins but to be honest he had a very quiet one, didn't do much but he wasn't given any service at all because the whole side was mostly poor. Showed some nice touches and his link-up play looked very good indeed, didn't get a clear cut-chance at any point though which was unfortunate.

Honestly, he spent 80% of the time just jogging around their final third trying to to receive the ball but he rarely did. Guess the whole point was to just give him a work-out though so it's not important. He's surely going to have a few more of these before he gets back in the first-team set up so I wouldn't expect to see him properly play for us just yet.

This match gonna be streamed on the everton youtube or anywhere?
Going Worldwide
Yo lads, back home from the game now? Did anyone see my tweet? :D He really was there, in the flesh! Nearly fainted when I clapped eyes on him.

He played 45 mins but to be honest he had a very quiet one, didn't do much but he wasn't given any service at all because the whole side was mostly poor. Showed some nice touches and his link-up play looked very good indeed, didn't get a clear cut-chance at any point though which was unfortunate.

Honestly, he spent 80% of the time just jogging around their final third trying to to receive the ball but he rarely did. Guess the whole point was to just give him a work-out though so it's not important. He's surely going to have a few more of these before he gets back in the first-team set up so I wouldn't expect to see him properly play for us just yet.
is he still limping mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.