Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always thought these were more beefeaters:

bfter.jpg

We need answers.

Arouna Kone

He was ok tonight but I was more impressed by Bryan Oviedo.

Saw Kone play for us prior to his injury, and he'll be a decent squad player, as he didn't look Magaye Guaye slow and he scored.

He's never gonna break records, but he's not the donkey (or camel) some think he is.

I still think Kone has something to offer. It may not be much and it certainly won't be what we paid for, but down the line I feel as though he will offer us something. In the way Demba Ba was completely wank for Chelsea but scored a couple of big goals down the stretch. Wishful thinking but just something in my gut tells me Kone will contribute some way, some how.

...his goal is an example of what he is capable of. I think he could've made a difference for us last season. Not withstanding that Lukaku was injured for a while, there were times we had no option from the bench, especially in tight games. Kone is hit and miss but he's also unconventional, the type who can have a real impact when needed.

A plus point about kone too is the ball actually sticks with him, hes got very powerful physique, and there was a few occasions when he was pressing against sunderland were he broke into a near sprint and he had good mobility so doesnt look like hes lost to much speed with the injury

Status
Not open for further replies.