Transfer Rumour Armando Broja

Status
Not open for further replies.
A degree of patience is needed here. Chelsea have clearly been assessing their options re Broja, whether they need him this season, a loan or a sale . They know a few clubs are interested and they’re in the driving seat and could afford to wait until the last day of the transfer window . I suspect it all hinges on any Gordon deal , if we refuse Chelsea , as is our right, they’re unlikely to cut any kind of deal unless we drastically overpay. Broja as part of a Gordon deal is another matter

A degree of patience is needed here. Chelsea have clearly been assessing their options re Broja, whether they need him this season, a loan or a sale . They know a few clubs are interested and they’re in the driving seat and could afford to wait until the last day of the transfer window . I suspect it all hinges on any Gordon deal , if we refuse Chelsea , as is our right, they’re unlikely to cut any kind of deal unless we drastically overpay. Broja as part of a Gordon deal is another matter

He's nowhere near good enough to be waiting around all summer on. We should have moved on to other options a long long time ago.

would take him above any of the others we are linked with. he has the potential to challenge dcl for his spot and the 2 of them up top playing together could also be a handful

I don't see the point in seeking a wide man who can play more central. we need another center forward to challenge dcl for his position and for me this lad fits the bill.

He's nowhere near good enough to be waiting around all summer on. We should have moved on to other options a long long time ago.
I've wondered this all summer as to why we seem to be obsessing over him, why didn't Southampton try and get him back? Everytime we hype up players this forum suddenly goes into melt down for ordinary players.

Stats speak louder than empty words. Come on he is a striker, ONLY.

It says in your link hes played 7 times in other non-centre forward roles.

Do you also realise transfermarkt doesnt account for players changing position during games?

I tend to believe Chelsea fans opinion of whether hes played as a wide forward.

It says in your link hes played 7 times in other non-centre forward roles.

Do you also realise transfermarkt doesnt account for players changing position during games?

I tend to believe Chelsea fans opinion of whether hes played as a wide forward.
7 times out of 75 apps. And he did that earlier in his career not recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.