Transfer Rumour Armando Broja

johnjoeefc

Player Valuation: £10m
I saw him play a few games and was impressed. Then I saw him play away to Burnley and thought he looked average. Obviously young and can improve but I wouldn't want to spend too much on him.

Simon Buttle

Player Valuation: £35m
I saw him play a few games and was impressed. Then I saw him play away to Burnley and thought he looked average. Obviously young and can improve but I wouldn't want to spend too much on him.
First half of the season Saints played quite attack minded and he looked really good and was scoring goals then for some reason Ralph changed things up and went really long ball and it didn't suit Borja. Chelsea fans really don't want him to leave though, they see him as the future.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks