Arise , Sir Timothy Joel Cahill ...,

Status
Not open for further replies.

little curly alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
This man , this Everton and Convict Icon , today stands as THE PRIMARY SCORER OF HEADED GOALS IN PREMIER LEAGUE HISTORY .

Currently 1 ahead of the long-legg'ed RS Striker , who's feet stuck out of his scratcher .

THIS MAN IS AN EVERTON GOD .

HE WILL BE A LONG TIME GONE .

TREASURE HIM NOW !!!

Oh , an' the Chicks love him , too .

Proper Fukn Evertonian , AND SOME FUKN PLAYER .

MY FAV' ANTIP' - EVER !!!

( Apologises to TD , for steppin' on his Geek , toes , ....)
L.C.A.B. - Out .

[video=youtube;UwRZ1oapcps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwRZ1oapcps[/video]

He's not offered anything to us this season. He's well past it, why does Moyes persist in him? I mean when he comes back from injury, he's straight back in the starting XI. Isn't it time we started playing our youngsters rather than our players who have reached there sell by date? We should try that Duffy lad in Cahill's position, he was boss against Skem FC in the Merseyside Trophy thingymajig.

Just think, we could still get £5-£8m for Cahill, he still has re-sale value and we can buy that cat we rate who plays for some championship mob.

HAHAHAHAHAH GET IN THERE YOU BLUE BOSS KANGAROO!

RE-OPEN CAHILL CONTRIBUTION THREAD AND LAUGH!

He's not offered anything to us this season. He's well past it, why does Moyes persist in him? I mean when he comes back from injury, he's straight back in the starting XI. Isn't it time we started playing our youngsters rather than our players who have reached there sell by date? We should try that Duffy lad in Cahill's position, he was boss against Skem FC in the Merseyside Trophy thingymajig.

Just think, we could still get £5-£8m for Cahill, he still has re-sale value and we can buy that cat we rate who plays for some championship mob.

HAHAHAHAHAH GET IN THERE YOU BLUE BOSS KANGAROO!

RE-OPEN CAHILL CONTRIBUTION THREAD AND LAUGH!

I'm guessin' , you'd had , Oh , I dunno HOW MANY beers , when you wrote the first bit , kid ???

L.C.A.B. - Out .

Despite his goals latley his all round play in midfeild has been fantastic - Tim Cahill of old setting the tempo for the team - he seems well up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.