Are we stronger now than when we finished the season?

IS THETEAM STRONGER?

• YES

Votes: 194 47.9%
  • NO

Votes: 69 17.0%
  • KINDA MAYBE POSSIBLY WHO REALLY KNOWS LAD

Votes: 142 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've strengthened mostly in backup areas like gk and RB, although maybe Sidibe will be an upgrade.

Depends if you take into account whether gomes was ours to say we've strengthened in midfield and I think our attack has got better, although we have lost depth, that doesn't really matter because none of the players we've lost contributed anyway.

Slightly above par, but more importantly we've had a lot of good money come in and wages off books.

When did he struggle exactly? I've heard this elsewhere, but I'm not sure I remember that.

Struggled may be to strong a word, I don't believe we were as good a side with the Keane/Mina pairing as we were with the Keane/Zouma pairing.
There is no doubt that they played well together at times, Chelsea for instance, and hopefully that will be the level they strike up right from the start this season.

I genuinely believe we're STRONGER than yesterday. Now it's nothing but our way. Our inconsistency ain't killing us no more. Now we're STRONGER.

I honestly think that.

Struggled may be to strong a word, I don't believe we were as good a side with the Keane/Mina pairing as we were with the Keane/Zouma pairing.
There is no doubt that they played well together at times, Chelsea for instance, and hopefully that will be the level they strike up right from the start this season.
Fair. But there's something to be said for chemistry and tactical familiarity. I'm not too concerned about Mina. Lack of depth? Oh yeah.

Weaker. We essentially have had the spine ripped out...Zouma, Gueye and you can add Lukaku to that. Non have been replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.