Are we a better team without fans?

Are we reaping the benefit of an empty stadium?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The game with no fans is far more technical and if you got more technical players like James, you win.
Take Norwich last season... no fans lost every game. Had they had fans they might of won 2-3 of there home games

Great result today despite an under par performance from some players.

Paul merson made a comment before the game that the lack of fans would hurt west brom, as with a full ground, they would've set out to frustrate us until our fan's turned on our players.

Does the lack of angry Everton da's make us a better team?
sorry buddy but this does not hide ur guilt. he is st dominic the slayer from now on for u.

sorry buddy but this does not hide ur guilt. he is st dominic the slayer from now on for u.
Never been happier to be proven wrong.

EDIT: about dcl, not jesus.

Its more concerning that the media seem to view our fans as toxic. Merson isn't the first pundit I've heard say our fans would get on the players' backs.
The toxicity of the fans was due to unacceptable levels of commitment. It isnt a natural mode for the everton fan.

I think it ramped up when we wanted the media favourite, big sam out. That seemed to upset his pals and started the "who do they think they are?" comments in the press.
Yes the whole atmosphere was out of sync. On and off the field. Everton fans, in my experience, are very fair.

Great result today despite an under par performance from some players.

Paul merson made a comment before the game that the lack of fans would hurt west brom, as with a full ground, they would've set out to frustrate us until our fan's turned on our players.

Does the lack of angry Everton da's make us a better team?
Not today. Everything that could go our way did, fortunately.

I hate this stupid idea.

When players serve up utter TRIPE, fans aren't happy. It's not a phenomenon unique to Everton fans, it's universal across all sports. We've had nothing but turd since Martinez 1st season.

It's really not a complicated formula to comprehend.

Some bell piece was on about Pickford the other day saying he'd be better without the fans climbing all over his back, obviously ignoring his dreadful form post covid restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.