apology from Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't we? Because the only man who can get results for little old everton who spend no money now manages united?

The more I think about the bizarre things he said and did in the last few months the more I believe he knew a while back. He seemed to occasionally panic and say or do something ridiculous. Like that gesture during the city game. And Neville having a go at the fans for the booing of subs at Bolton. All signs of people who really don't want to be where they are and looking to the future

The game where Moyes took Jelevic off and brought Johnny on in the F.A cup, most of us were fuming with that sub and he went on and scored the winner. A negative move that works, that was amazing. Neville had no right moaning about the fans that night.

if the apology, as stated by the Mirror, is to avoid an official complaint then doesn't that mean its not really an apology. so if true its not to be accepted. I kind of think this is proper nonsense and that the Manc press have decided they would rather present their manager as underhand and disloyal than a weak one who can't even attract players from his last team.

At first I wished DM all the best for his future.

But now I hope he flops big time and ends up as Steve Bruce's assistant at Hull City.

Underhand, self serving [Poor language removed].

Moyes was at Swansea match last night looking a very worried, sad figure I thought. Must have left thinking Swansea could easily grab that Europa League spot he had earmarked United for

Despite all the behind-scenes Machiavellian manoeuvres , things have panned out very well for us. I was tired of Moyes and am excited by Roberto

Seems to be another test of Moyes' loyalty. Man U PLC issue an apology and see if their new manager follows suit or keeps his own council and remains fixated on his new job. He's damned either way and has always tended for the most honourable move.

Despite all the behind-scenes Machiavellian manoeuvres , things have panned out very well for us. I was tired of Moyes and am excited by Roberto

This all day long. I'm not going to join with the Moyes bashing but I'm enjoying the change and I'm loving the positivity. The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced the time was right for a change

In other news, a manc red I work with was suggesting we wouldn't win any trophies anytime soon so I politely pointed out that our manager has won more trophies recently than theirs. From what I've seen and heard, I don't know a single United fan who's convinced by the appointment of Moyes. Could go tits up in spectacular fashion

I'm drawing a line in the sand. I do appreciate the hard work Moyes put in for us, but he's not our manager anymore so he's dead to me.

This. Our association with United is abhorrent. They 'flatter' us with their rejects every couple of seasons whilst they scheme to take our best players / manager on the cheap. The sooner this trend is over, the better.

I want nothing to do with them other than 180 minutes this season when they're fuxking getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.