Anyone else excited for the upcoming season?

Are you confident of a good season for 19/20?

• Yes

Votes: 154 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 23.5%
  • Fence flavoured cheese on toast.

Votes: 35 14.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's all well and possibly true but are we going to spend the money to bridge the gap?
We may well do, but there still remains the problem of all the dead wood to get rid of.....until this happens, coupled with some sensible incomings, and a proper sustainable business/commercial plan, I remain cautiously optimistic about our prospects.......the excitement will hopefully manifest itself later...

I want to be optimistic but deep down I know the chances are overwhelming stacked towards It being yet another underwhelming season.

Expect Silva to be gone at end of season as the fans get frustrated with poor away performances and mid table position.

You said best defender , and as far as I’m aware a left full is a defender
Don’t worry lad we won’t be evicting any locals to build a lioft extension
We build walls for stadiums not push them over on poor unsuspecting innocents

I won't be posting again after this but this is the comment that has made me leave the forum.

You said best defender , and as far as I’m aware a left full is a defender
Don’t worry lad we won’t be evicting any locals to build a lioft extension
We build walls for stadiums not push them over on poor unsuspecting innocents
Not needed.

Please use the report function rather than trying to out reds.

I won't be posting again after this but this is the comment that has made me leave the forum.
Take a bit of time out from this forum and when your ready come back again ,football forums can be unforgiving at times as many people will post without thinking of who they are replying to or what their circumstances are,best wishes to you paul

Status
Not open for further replies.