2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but unless he comes up trumps this season I feel he will be a lost soul. He was not interested in the headers today because he was scared. Potential is still great but potential just means he may make it. He is just potential and some times waiting for potential to realise itself can be detrimental to the objectives
I do think he has a few facets to his game. He’s no one trick pony. I think he can mature into a top player with the right guidance. I remember Rooney saying how poor his heading was and he developed that as he matured. Let’s not under play the quality of Silva and koubally today. The premier league is a steep learning curve. He will be ok, I hope?

Don’t care the hate I get ere BUT AG is NOT a prem league player and it will show this season, 40 mill Tottenham/Newcastle , should of ripped there arms off….flatters to deceive, Nothing more to say?‍?

He's playing alongside mediocre-to-utter-tat at this club. The movement around him is appalling. If he was in an elite team he slots right in.

This lad is top drawer...or certainly has that in him.
Took a while to decide if I should just laugh react to this or quote it to really emphasise how funny it is?

I like the lad. Wish other players had the fight he has. But wouldn't get a look in at these 'elite' clubs. A lot of people mentioning his end product and they're not wrong. His stats back them up.

But ok Davek

Don’t care the hate I get ere BUT AG is NOT a prem league player and it will show this season, 40 mill Tottenham/Newcastle , should of ripped there arms off….flatters to deceive, Nothing more to say?‍?

Hes already proven hes a good PL player mate, and one of the best young players in the league.

He will go for a lot more than 40m, as a player of his quality should.

Hes already proven hes a good PL player mate, and one of the best young players in the league.

He will go for a lot more than 40m, as a player of his quality should.
I’ll put my left/right bollock on the chopping block here mate tha he doesn’t kick on this season, gonna be just one of these 1-2 season hit wonders, remember James Mcclean, seriously reminds me of him just not as C—-unty, homegrown lad so gets away with it.

I’ll put my left/right bollock on the chopping block here mate tha he doesn’t kick on this season, gonna be just one of these 1-2 season hit wonders, remember James Mcclean, seriously reminds me of him just not as C—-unty, homegrown lad so gets away with it.

I liked McLean!

But neither way, already shown hes better than him mate. Today he was better than Havertz, who cost 100m or whatever. People have just got to be realistic about what he will or wont do!

Naaaah mate, laugh here, but I’m a toppa judge of a player, he’s not prem class, don’t care bout the happy clappers, it’s truth, let it sink but not consume ??

That attempt at a header from the Gray cross was horrific. We will need more from him this season, I want more from my front 3 than just working hard.

Naaaah mate, laugh here, but I’m a toppa judge of a player, he’s not prem class, don’t care bout the happy clappers, it’s truth, let it sink but not consume ??
I think hes already proven hes premier class though mate. He won our player of the year!

Looked terrified he would be clattered for me.

What's interested is he actually jumped very well, and out jumped Koulibaly. There is obviously innate ability, but he should be working on headers, as hes tall with a good leap.
If he wants to become a better goalscorer then he needs to be able to get on the end of crosses and score different types of goals. That was a clear cut chance on his head and he didn't show any conviction. Anyone can miss a chance but you can't be ducking out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.