2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's playing alongside mediocre-to-utter-tat at this club. The movement around him is appalling. If he was in an elite team he slots right in.

Thios lad is top drawer...or certainly has that in him.
He's definitely not too draw mate, his final product is very very championship

I really really like him though, never seen a lad try as much as he does, just don't think he's amazing like we hope he is.

Liked his attitude today, was given the role to point the attack, threw himself about, so much so he was blowing out of his arse before halftime. Against very experienced centre half's, they never had much to worry about, but Gordon didn't show them any respect, I like the fact he backs himself, hopefully he improves with every game, but there is a player there for sure.

Stick him back on the wing. Fellah is terrified of aerial challenges. Always looks knackered and his decision making is awful.............saying that I still believe he can come good
I think there was a couple of occasions when he wasn’t brave enough. He was waiting for a challenge rather than throwing himself at that header 1st half. I’m not going to criticise him. Didn’t have a good game but some of the stuff on here is way over the top.

Unfortunately he looked out of his depth through the middle today
Love the effort, commitment, attitude etc he has. But not shown enough quality in any position hes played. Not sure hes good enough in general. Hope he proves me wrong tho

Should also add hes as good as the others we have along the front line tbf. Whole squad lacking attacking quality really. Going to struggle again I think. Hope I am wrong on this also?

I think there was a couple of occasions when he wasn’t brave enough. He was waiting for a challenge rather than throwing himself at that header 1st half. I’m not going to criticise him. Didn’t have a good game but some of the stuff on here is way over the top.
I agree but unless he comes up trumps this season I feel he will be a lost soul. He was not interested in the headers today because he was scared. Potential is still great but potential just means he may make it. He is just potential and some times waiting for potential to realise itself can be detrimental to the objectives

Status
Not open for further replies.