2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to become a better goalscorer then he needs to be able to get on the end of crosses and score different types of goals. That was a clear cut chance on his head and he didn't show any conviction. Anyone can miss a chance but you can't be ducking out of it

I dont think he ducked but didnt commit to it.

And to an extent yes. I mean you dont have to score lots of headed goals to do well, but he will certainly add another string to his bow if he adds that to his game.

His ability to head the ball needs a lot of work...I know he is not a striker but he should still be able to head the ball. Something to work on for him with the coaching staff.

Took a while to decide if I should just laugh react to this or quote it to really emphasise how funny it is?

I like the lad. Wish other players had the fight he has. But wouldn't get a look in at these 'elite' clubs. A lot of people mentioning his end product and they're not wrong. His stats back them up.

But ok Davek
Ha Ha.

Both Pep and Herr Smackhead are big admirers....but you dismiss him.

Really hard job for him first half, looked slightly tired. Work rate and commitment first class. Can’t fault a single player today me. We deserved a point.

I genuinely don't know what to make of him.

Clearly has good ability , great pace and a good attitude but consistently shows no composure and no end product.

That said today wasnt the time to judge him playing out of position and against an experienced 3 man defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.