2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes utter rubbish, I dont have to pretend any longer.

Complete and utter pony, he will go to Chelsea and stink the place out, if we dont sell this clown for 40m+ I want somebody to sacrifice themselves like that Babysitter does in The Omen.

I kid you not, this is the biggest heist in English football if we can punt this lad.
I'm not down on him quite that much but honestly the biggest heist bit, it would be on the short list.

Hes utter rubbish, I dont have to pretend any longer.

Complete and utter pony, he will go to Chelsea and stink the place out, if we dont sell this clown for 40m+ I want somebody to sacrifice themselves like that Babysitter does in The Omen.

I kid you not, this is the biggest heist in English football if we can punt this lad.
You hate him because he’s scouse and wears funky clothes.

Gordon must be turned into Judas. It's the Everton Way.

A return to the nasty days for this club. I thought that was behind us when that gigantic waste of skin Kenwright sold up.

But here he is again doing what he does best: turning the press arse wipes he keeps fed to destroy another Evertron kid. And people lap it up.
At every team at all levels of the game we see players leave their teams for a better deal elsewhere, but when it happens here, the player doesn't actually want to go and it's all made up by Kenwright, the evil mastermind? I doubt it.

Not going to benefit anyone to have a tabloid back and forth blame game develop. We’ll never know the truth either way. He seems a good lad, if he goes it’s for a good fee, no harm done.

Time for both clubs to get their heads together and sort a deal in the next 24 hours. We’ve got too much to do to turn it into a saga.

We would be fools to sell this lad.

A true future great in the making, what good is 50m to us? I would have rather has his energy, his drive, his will to win on the pitch.

If we sell this lad I want heads to roll, like they did in Blade when Wesley went chopping heads off and made some unfunny pun afterwards.
You rate him because you’re a walrus.

277782FF-A3FE-41E7-9299-E35FCB9F838E.jpeg

At every team at all levels of the game we see players leave their teams for a better deal elsewhere, but when it happens here, the player doesn't actually want to go and it's all made up by Kenwright, the evil mastermind? I doubt it.

And the better teams/clubs let their players leave having actually achieved something, giving them the opportunity to replace with better quality.

We sold Richarlison to Spurs, another team who have over taken us and it wouldn’t surprise me if Conte ends their trophy drought.

I don’t get it with Kenwright, if he was chairman of another club Evertonians would be mocking in droves.

No need for anyone to get on the lads back. He has done well over the past 12 months and a club is willing to pay well over what he is worth. I think its all good, we can do a lot with that fee and its 100% profit, without losing a player we can't manage without.

Status
Not open for further replies.