2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Gordon with the skippers armband in a couple of years time. Seems to have the ability to lead by example and the confidence to speak out. If he can stay injury free then his game will develop and he will be first name on the team sheet. The likes of Richy and CL may well move on sooner rather than later but we have a much better chance of keeping Gordon. Would be great to have a captain who is also the main man on the pitch.

like to see what he'd be like in a 3 man midfield alongside Alan and DVB
if Richarlison was in front of him they'd pretty much run down everything between em.
Richarlison DCL Gray
Gordon Alan DVB
could be pretty tasty.

if Richarlison was in front of him they'd pretty much run down everything between em.
Richarlison DCL Gray
Gordon Alan DVB
could be pretty tasty.
That does not even include Dele, whose pass on Saturday was sublime. We have some very good options now and excited to see this develop. And don't forget our MOM:)

That does not even include Dele, whose pass on Saturday was sublime. We have some very good options now and excited to see this develop. And don't forget our MOM:)
got me excited again,
Ali, where the hell do you put him in a starting lineup.

With Doucoure back in and if he's chosen over Gordon in midfield
it could get down to DCL or Gordon in the prime team.

Gordon Richarlison Grey
DVB Alan Doucoure

got me excited again,
Ali, where the hell do you put him in a starting lineup.

With Doucoure back in and if he's chosen over Gordon in midfield
it could get down to DCL or Gordon in the prime team.

Gordon Richarlison Grey
DVB Alan Doucoure
And we have the ultra reliable Townsend. Rondon the volley king..pushing it now I know. There is so much mobility though that DCL is like everybody else, an option. It is very exciting.

Moyes playing him out of position gave him wealth beyond his wildest dreams. He was never making it at centre half
He was never making it due to injuries. When he hit the first team he looked better than anybody at that stage other than Rooney. Cant agree with you but there we go.

Richarlison DCL Gray
Gordon Alan DVB
could be pretty tasty.
It’s an option, but I think he’s made to be a wide man - he can cut it and look effective, I know what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.