2019/20 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big gap between U23 and PL.
All Unsworth has is U23 or loans.
The clubs loans have been mediocre at best.
if Gordon is good enough we shouldplay him, if not, sell him while he has value.
This is nothing to do with Unsworth and it is a completely nonsensical conclusion to draw.

unsworths entire job is to ensure these players are ready for the first team, its his entire remit. That does not mean winning the PL2. It means developing their weaknesses, ensuring loaning players so they acquire first team experience and monitoring their progression. If they don’t, then bin them off.

He does non of the above

It would have been a strange time to throw him in for his PL debut after last weeks farcical effort from the team but to not have him on the bench every game at this point is ridiculous

There is a big gap between U23 and PL.
All Unsworth has is U23 or loans.
The clubs loans have been mediocre at best.
if Gordon is good enough we shouldplay him, if not, sell him while he has value.
This is nothing to do with Unsworth and it is a completely nonsensical conclusion to draw.

Unsworth who has produced only one first team player.

Yeah great return that.

Marvellous coach

If you can’t get in the squad ahead of 3 cowards then you shouldn’t be at the club.

either on loan to get better, or transferred because you’ll never make the grade.

unsworths entire job is to ensure these players are ready for the first team, its his entire remit. That does not mean winning the PL2. It means developing their weaknesses, ensuring loaning players so they acquire first team experience and monitoring their progression. If they don’t, then bin them off.

He does non of the above
Or, the manager has to give them a chance. No one is PL ready.
No one.
A manager has to pick them and give them 10 or 15 mins here and there to introduce them into the team.
We just haven’t done that enough. and when we do, our so called supporters crush them.
Just look at the dogs abuse the youngsters get. It’s rotten.

Or, the manager has to give them a chance. No one is PL ready.
No one.
A manager has to pick them and give them 10 or 15 mins here and there to introduce them into the team.
We just haven’t done that enough. and when we do, our so called supporters crush them.
Just look at the dogs abuse the youngsters get. It’s rotten.

the most ludicrous thing I’ve read. You can’t just throw kids in because there, errrr kids and you think they look boss in the most uncompetitive thing I’ve ever witnessed.

he’s supposed to develop them, it’s why the U23 is called a development team. He doesn’t, he’s a useless fat tit

the most ludicrous thing I’ve read. You can’t just throw kids in because there, errrr kids and you think they look boss in the most uncompetitive thing I’ve ever witnessed.

he’s supposed to develop them, it’s why the U23 is called a development team. He doesn’t, he’s a useless fat tit
Whatever

the most ludicrous thing I’ve read. You can’t just throw kids in because there, errrr kids and you think they look boss on the most uncompetitive thing I’ve ever witnessed.

Anyone who thinks Unsworth is prioritizing development isn't paying attention. He plays two banks of 4, 10 men behind the ball in u23 games because he's so desperate for results. The u23s should always be pressing and passing. Learn to actually play.

Holgate was signed from Barnsley

Barkley made his debut in about 2011. Was Unsworth even reserves coach at that time? Correct me if I'm wrong but i definitely didn't think so.

Davies yes, hes the one I mean.

Our academy is failing astronomically.

Thats not all down to unsworth though, there is no pathway to the 1st team and hasn't been for years now.
Shambolicly(not sure that's a word) run

Status
Not open for further replies.