2021/22 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slots in perfectly with abject mediocrity this guy.

At least his set piece led to a goal last night for once. Shame it was for the opposition.

Looks off colour and out of sorts.

Plays in front of Coleman and the soul destroying Rondon is waddling around so he has no one to target.

Put in crosses against City where no one was there -- a bit like the useless Bolasie.

I reckon he'd be a really good 4th option as a wide player in the squad and i have no issue with him.

I think Townsend is performing as expected, maybe a little better than expected. All in all, he has been one of the better ones this season, and it's not bad for a player who was brought in solely to give the squad depth.

More concerned about players who have been brought in for far more money and are not close to Townsend's level.

Anyone else think he is the definition of average, doesn't offer anything for me.

Gomes to come in for him in the next game
He’d be a great option off the bench / rotation option. We need better quality than him moving forward though.

If we had 11 players with his work ethic and mentality though we wouldn’t go far wrong.

He’d be a great option off the bench / rotation option. We need better quality than him moving forward though.

If we had 11 players with his work ethic and mentality though we wouldn’t go far wrong.
Yer I don't mind him like he does work hard and always tries, but just think he's propa shlte though minus the odd decent ball

Anyone else think he is the definition of average, doesn't offer anything for me.

Gomes to come in for him in the next game
Yes I’ve said it for a while offers nothing most of the game. Can put in the odd decent cross, so why the hell is he playing in the second striker role

Status
Not open for further replies.