2020/21 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without disagreeing about how ideally we could still strengthen the midfield, there’s far more important positions in the team that need strengthening.
We've got to remember that James and Gomes are likely to be out from time to time as per their injury records. Bernard, Iwobi et al are not fit for purpose. We still need good competition in midfield.

maddening this isn't it, unbeaten and people are questioning the tactics and team, laughable, never one for saying this normally but put the bloody Football Manager game down ffs
I'm more basing off that first half where we were very lucky not to be 2-0 down, sorry my opinion is so "maddening"

Was he even on the pitch?

Thats the good news, he hasn't even hit form or fitness yet, but he will 100% raise his game, especially if he has to take on a central role if one of the new 3 are out. He was our big hope last year, now with the pressure off he might get better under the radar.

In the build up to West broms free kick, andre lost the ball which led to Allan giving away the foul, without the crowd noises you could hear Don Carlo screaming "Andre! Andre!!!" He's been ok like but the manager is a fan of siggy and I can see him swapping these 2 in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.