2020/21 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder what happened with him because he had mutliple matches on loan where he was NOTHING like he is now. But he has been poor even before his injury as well..

I really wonder what happened with him because he had mutliple matches on loan where he was NOTHING like he is now. But he has been poor even before his injury as well..
Actually think people overrated him then because
1. He had Gana doing all his running/tackling.
2. He was such a clear upgrade on the absolute dross that Davies and Schneiderlin had been serving up.

He angers me more than any other player in the squad.

Just the complete CBA look on the blokes grid. Fella is destined for a career in Portugal or France please send him packing Everton makes Siggurdsson look half decent.

Thought he was used to be put in the shop window, after this showing he just needs to be shown the door. Does not look like he wants to be here anymore.

He was instructed to belt the ball of the nearest Rotherham player everytime he got it. He pummeled them into submission. And it proved in the end as they dropped of they couldn't take anymore pain.

Job done if you ask me. Must start for wolves. Make there skin red Gomes. The Portuguese sadest.

we fix one problem with our striker problems then our midfield turns to crap, It's the never ending story with this club, He's a talented lad and I've seen him at hid best and what a player he can be when he's on it but you're lucky to get that even 2-4 times a season.
I can't see anyone buying him our best option might be to pray and hope he turns it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.