2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your telling me for a bloke of Gomes size he should be hobbling off and missing weeks of games because he gets the odd collision with an opposition player?

Have you seen his past injury record?

Have you ever seen him try run off a challenge and carry on rather than hobbling straight off the field?

As I said its complete speculation on my part but I would be shocked if say Richarlison or Digne etc. would miss the amount of game time Gomes does in the same circumstances and you have to ask the question why when its not muscular injuries affecting him but knocks that combative midfielders get week in week out.
I agree

Hes mentally and physically weak. Thats there for all but the blind to see.

Its why he was hounded out of Bracelona despite having excelllet techincal skills and why no one but us wanted him in the summer.

Not having this. My family is badly affected by mental health. @mods

Its why he was hounded out of Bracelona despite having excelllet techincal skills and why no one but us wanted him in the summer.
Utter baloney !!!

Count me amongst the blind then because i would say he is the total opposite which is one of the reasons why most Evertonians have taken to him and treat him with great affection and admiration. Cracking buy and cracking player for me.

Not having this. My family is badly affected by mental health. @mods
Oh stop

He said mentally weak

He said nothing of mental health issues. I don’t agree with him at all.

Don’t reach to be offended

Having a weak mental game is caving to the pressure. It not a mental illness.

Sergio Garcia
Tony Romo
Phil Michelson before he finally won his first major

All were classified has having a weak mental game

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/old-man-with-beard-nick-froyd.html

old-man-with-beard-nick-froyd.jpg

He's not a very good defensive player and he's not particularly creative. But he does do some stuff exceptionally well. He's a good player to have on the team, but he's not a starter in a top club or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.