2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here broken a rib? Just simply existing is painful. Breathing isnt easy watching TV. There's no such thing as "running' with one much less any contact with it.

So a broken rib is taking a bit longer than usual. It happens.

I have broken about 5 (and bruied about 10) all from football. I am built like a racing snake. You are right it is unbearable, sneezing, coughing,laughing even turning over in bed is a nightmare. If he has got a broken rib, they should have known about it straight away though.

I have broken about 5 (and bruied about 10) all from football. I am built like a racing snake. You are right it is unbearable, sneezing, coughing,laughing even turning over in bed is a nightmare. If he has got a broken rib, they should have known about it straight away though.
Popped cartalidge on the floating rib or in between the ribs themselves are almost as painful and don't show up on anything. The ribs are a notoriously difficult place to see what's actually wrong.

I.must be honest I wasn't really bothered if we signed him in the summer or not. Didn't understand the love in some had for him. Hope he comes good but for me at the moment someone who has a decent game every now and then. Not consistent enough.

Okay I’ll stop FANNYING around Groucho.

Good to know we can use that word liberally and not get in to trouble.
Oh dear.

Your report would have sufficed. Let the mods deal with it. Christ.

Anyway I hope gomes isn't going to have lots of these little niggles that keep him out else wel never see the best of him

If he is injured, he is injured.

I think we are clearly the lesser without him in the team, but at the same time I would like him to step up a bit more in terms of consistency of performance and goals.

His return is very paltry in that respect and is something that absolutely has to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.