2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't think it's that odd. Don't think there's any need to read into it.
I’m not really reading anything into it, just saying it’s odd, because it is. He carried on playing, went into training as normal, hasn’t really been diagnosed as anything in particular, and yet it’s keeping him out for quite a long time. I’m not saying he’s soft or the medical staff are rubbish because I have no idea, it’s just odd.

I’m not really reading anything into it, just saying it’s odd, because it is. He carried on playing, went into training as normal, hasn’t really been diagnosed as anything in particular, and yet it’s keeping him out for quite a long time. I’m not saying he’s soft or the medical staff are rubbish because I have no idea, it’s just odd.

Shusshhh you'll be labelled a Kopite for saying such things

So you've gone from it not being his fault, to him being a "bit of a fanny" within an hour.

If you're going to post on a rival team's forum as a wind up, at least try and be consistent. You're up there with Havrey as the most blatant one around right now.

If I was a Kopite on a wind up I wouldn't constantly slate said Havrey would I yer daft blert.

Rib injuries are difficult injuries to judge mate, as the pain can manifest in a variety of ways.

It can feel fine when you`re doing normal day today stuff, but when you exert yourself it can hurt like hell.

Plus if anyone bumps into you or you come into contact with something it can be agony.

As we`re seeing with Gomes, it`s hard to predict the recovery time too, even with the best people available.

Anyone who calls someone a fanny for not playing with a rib injury has obviously never suffered one or is just trying to wind people up for some bizarre reason.

Rib injuries are difficult injuries to judge mate, as the pain can manifest in a variety of ways.

It can feel fine when you`re doing normal day today stuff, but when you exert yourself it can hurt like hell.

Plus if anyone bumps into you or you come into contact with something it can be agony.

As we`re seeing with Gomes, it`s hard to predict the recovery time too, even with the best people available.

Anyone who calls someone a fanny for not playing with a rib injury has obviously never suffered one or is just trying to wind people up for some bizarre reason.

But I wasnt using the current rib injury in isolation - he has always had a historu of injury problems and seems to always get niggles - for a Central Midfielder who is going to get clattered and kicked week in week out he isnt the most durable for his size if I want to be PC.

Has anyone here broken a rib? Just simply existing is painful. Breathing isnt easy watching TV. There's no such thing as "running' with one much less any contact with it.

So a broken rib is taking a bit longer than usual. It happens.

But no one knows if its a broken Rib - thats kinda the point he had a collision with a player weeks ago and thats all we know and are thus left to speculate.

Has anyone here broken a rib? Just simply existing is painful. Breathing isnt easy watching TV. There's no such thing as "running' with one much less any contact with it.

So a broken rib is taking a bit longer than usual. It happens.
I don’t think they’ve ever said it’s broken have they?

He sounds a bit of a fanny - I remember Rich getting a rib injury towards the back end of last season and you could tell the lad was in pain but still played through it.

Obviously the medical team will assess it but I wonder with Andre if part of it is psychological? Even at Barca he apparently was out with problems that should only take 1-2 weeks to heal but missed a good number more.
Reported. What does a ‘bit of a fanny’ imply?

Are you insinuating that women’s genitals are lesser than a man’s?

@roydo
@Groucho
@AndyC

In this day and age I find the above post absolutely abhorrent.
So you've gone from it not being his fault, to him being a "bit of a fanny" within an hour.

If you're going to post on a rival team's forum as a wind up, at least try and be consistent. You're up there with Havrey as the most blatant one around right now.
If I was a Kopite on a wind up I wouldn't constantly slate said Havrey would I yer daft blert.
Oh do pack it in

Status
Not open for further replies.