2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest did you two watch Ancelotti's short interview clip about Gomes?

"In my opinion with a player who has been out a long time, it is better for them to start the match, because you can prepare properly"

Basically meaning "if you think I'm starting Morgan and Gylfi together again when I've got a half fit Gomes available you are all fkin stupid" ;)

Out of interest did you two watch Ancelotti's short interview clip about Gomes?

"In my opinion with a player who has been out a long time, it is better for them to start the match, because you can prepare properly"

Makes sense really, IF and I really hope its an IF he breaks down, which im hoping is unlikely at least him going off will cost us 1 sub, but if hes brought on and has to go off its then cost us 2 subs.

I'll be shocked if a willy old Goat like the great Carlo starts him or even has him on the bench. I doubt he'll bring him on as sub as its not his preferred method for long term injured players.
Possibly start the Man U or Chelsea games though

I like his new hair. For some reason I have this dream (not that kind of dream! Lol) that somehow him being injured so brutally is going to have turned him into a more aggressive, more decisive player and it'll be a great story of resurgence and power for the ages.
his hair change kind of reminds me of jaime lannister and his character change into a better man LOL

I like his new hair. For some reason I have this dream (not that kind of dream! Lol) that somehow him being injured so brutally is going to have turned him into a more aggressive, more decisive player and it'll be a great story of resurgence and power for the ages.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.