2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on his return?

Heard he was doing well and should be back before the end of the season.

Reckon he could he a dream with Carlo at the helm you know.

We refer to them has “nobheads”
You can rate him and I do like him.. but needs to do a lot more in games especially away games. Had his best game for me at anfield last year. Need to see more of that cos before his injury I done think he had a good season. Hope he comes back stronger and plays like he did early on last year

Well you can get into name calling just cos someone has disagreed with you but that's not for me. Some blues worship him others wonder why. That's the way it is with fans.
Like I just quoted
You can rate him and I do like him.. but needs to do a lot more in games especially away games. Had his best game for me at anfield last year. Need to see more of that cos before his injury I done think he had a good season. Hope he comes back stronger and plays like he did early on last year
Now if you can name another away game where he has really performed. We had a discussion a while about him. You said he was great against West ham at home. I thought he played well but most of the other games he hasn't been very goid

Some people thought the same about Hitler and Stalin. And some people didn't like it when you weren't there biggest fan either.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.