2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was and still is the antipathy of “ Mr Angry “ lol

He's certainly not the most optimistic of souls bless him

He's a good lad though is Ian. Drove me all the way to Leicester away a couple of seasons back and didn't even ask for any petrol money. I'd like it if they'd unban him and he could come back

What a character he was/is.

Quickly back to topic please chaps

Will do mate. I shall continue my campaign for Ian's reinstatement though

As for Gomes, the fact this thread went off on a tangent is probably a good example of how nothing much is happening with it and weprobably won't know what's going on with him until we're a bit further into the window. In my heart I like to think that he's cool with coming back to Everton and we just need to sort stuff out with Barca. I think we'll have to be patient for a bit though

No it's not. It's about understanding stats and using them appropriately. There hundreds of different metrics and models out there to give some objective measure of a player.
Stats work more on American sports wher the games constantly stop and start and you have offence and defence and playbooks and at time the whole team is changed
Not so sure stats work as well with soccer where it’s more down to the eye than the stats

Status
Not open for further replies.