2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don’t mean the reason for the forum, I mean I’ve obviously misunderstood what is and isn’t OK to say and do in here. I enjoy a good debate and I thought people were quite happy to do that in here but I get it that maybe people know each other and can say things that an ‘outsider’ can’t so I keep being told to wind my neck in. Anyway, you didn’t ask for a leaving speech so I’ll let you all get back to the thread. I like Gomes, I hope we sign him.

Forum etiquette requires that if you leave that you create a leaving thread mate.

In the leaving thread you get to state all of the reasons that you`re leaving and also get to slag off everyone who has caused you to leave - real or imaginary and within forum rules of course.

I`d suggest you wait a while longer before leaving, as you can`t possibly have enough pent up anger yet to create a leaving thread, due to you only being on here for a short period of time.

Also you have to take into account the fact that with no footy people tend to go a bit stir crazy and things go a bit mad until it starts again - as we`ve witnessed over the past couple of days.

So either way, I`d wait a bit before making that decision ;)

Forum etiquette requires that if you leave that you create a leaving thread mate.

In the leaving thread you get to state all of the reasons that you`re leaving and also get to [Poor language removed] off everyone who has caused you to leave - real or imaginary and within forum rules of course.

I`d suggest you wait a while longer before leaving, as you can`t possibly have enough pent up anger yet to create a leaving thread, due to you only being on here for a short period of time.

Also you have to take into account the fact that with no footy people tend to go a bit stir crazy and things go a bit mad until it starts again - as we`ve witnessed over the past couple of days.

So either way, I`d wait a bit before making that decision ;)

Ive made 4.

No I don’t mean the reason for the forum, I mean I’ve obviously misunderstood what is and isn’t OK to say and do in here. I enjoy a good debate and I thought people were quite happy to do that in here but I get it that maybe people know each other and can say things that an ‘outsider’ can’t so I keep being told to wind my neck in. Anyway, you didn’t ask for a leaving speech so I’ll let you all get back to the thread. I like Gomes, I hope we sign him.
Most are interested in the dialog. Some just want to call you a virgin or tell you that you are dumb when they don't understand what you are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.