2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it’s worth guys, JJetset is the most reliable ITK when it comes to spurs. It’s pretty much like having Daniel Levy posting on the forum. He has been adamant since last summer that he has been offered to us (spurs) for over a year now but Poch has no interest whatsoever in bringing him in so can only imagine this is a ploy by either Barca or his agent to up his price / wages.
@Yid4life
Any idea on this

I think that JJetset character used to have a modicum of credibity a few years back (via Tim Sherwood?) but now he is just another 'look at me' social media melt.

You couldn’t be more wrong on that post I’m sorry mate. He’s definitely not and never was Sherwoods man. He’s called every spurs transfer and lack of transfer right apart from Alderweireld since the Redknapp days including the random out of the blue Saha and Nelson double swoop 10 years ago.

I’ve been a member of spurscommunity for the last 12 years and I can tell you with as much certainty as anything I can that if JJ says some thing is or more specifically isn’t happening then you can take that info directly to the bank.

But it’s up to you I suppose in what you do or don’t believe.

You couldn’t be more wrong on that post I’m sorry mate. He’s definitely not and never was Sherwoods man. He’s called every spurs transfer and lack of transfer right apart from Alderweireld since the Redknapp days including the random out of the blue Saha and Nelson double swoop 10 years ago.

I’ve been a member of spurscommunity for the last 12 years and I can tell you with as much certainty as anything I can that if JJ says some thing is or more specifically isn’t happening then you can take that info directly to the bank.

But it’s up to you I suppose in what you do or don’t believe.

I don't believe any purported ITKers, even a stopped clock tells the correct time twice a day. Don't you have to pay or contribute to read the ITK thread on SC? Somewhat of a conflict of interest.

Anyway, horses for courses. Maybe i am just more cynical/sceptical than you.

While for most players I’d be worried if Spurs interest was real, Gomes has had a torrid time moving from Valencia to Barca and that will likely have a large bearing on any decision he makes. He knows he’s wanted here and will play games. With Spurs it’s the unknown again. Something tells me he’ll think twice before pushing for a champions league move.

Status
Not open for further replies.