2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it’s worth guys, JJetset is the most reliable ITK when it comes to spurs. It’s pretty much like having Daniel Levy posting on the forum. He has been adamant since last summer that he has been offered to us (spurs) for over a year now but Poch has no interest whatsoever in bringing him in so can only imagine this is a ploy by either Barca or his agent to up his price / wages.

The thing is that why just spurs? Surely Barca/agent would be on to any club in a similar position and Spurs are the only one we know about. Unless Spurs/Barca have a thing going on with another player.

For what it’s worth guys, JJetset is the most reliable ITK when it comes to spurs. It’s pretty much like having Daniel Levy posting on the forum. He has been adamant since last summer that he has been offered to us (spurs) for over a year now but Poch has no interest whatsoever in bringing him in so can only imagine this is a ploy by either Barca or his agent to up his price / wages.

It`s txt book Barca mate.

Makes sense that Tottenham aren't really interested. I imagine they'll be looking to find a holding midfielder to partner Winks, and Gomes doesn't exactly the fit the bill.

Surprised that Barcelona aren't targeting United if they're looking for fleece someone for him.

Makes sense that Tottenham aren't really interested. I imagine they'll be looking to find a holding midfielder to partner Winks, and Gomes doesn't exactly the fit the bill.

Surprised that Barcelona aren't targeting United if they're looking for fleece someone for him.
Direct Pogba replacement. Not as good on his day, but certainly more arsed throughout the season. No net loss in performance but certainly a decent impact on the balance sheet. I'd be tempted if I was United by that proposition.

Mind wandering... how long to new football season...

Direct Pogba replacement. Not as good on his day, but certainly more arsed throughout the season. No net loss in performance but certainly a decent impact on the balance sheet. I'd be tempted if I was United by that proposition.

Mind wandering... how long to new football season...
It wouldn't be bad business, considering he'd still only cost something like 1/3 of what they'll get for Pogba.

giphy.gif

For what it's worth - noticed the official Everton insta account left a comment on his most recent post saying 'Scouser', which he liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.