2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ITK they refer to is JJ.
Would be nice if Gomes saw that thread! They don't want him :)

Very reliable Spurs ITK has said a few times and again only 3 days ago that Gomes isnt happening.

So looks like a ploy by Barca to either get more money or hurry us along quickly so they have money to spend on other players.
I just can't see him at Spurs, I like him a lot in an Everton shirt, but I really don't think he is good enough for Spurs. They want to challenge for the top spot, but to me Gomes is a pushing for top 6 player, like Lukaku, and perfect for us.

SimpleDecimalGrackle-size_restricted.gif

I just can't see him at Spurs, I like him a lot in an Everton shirt, but I really don't think he is good enough for Spurs. They want to challenge for the top spot, but to me Gomes is a pushing for top 6 player, like Lukaku, and perfect for us.

Same, on his day, excellent but his day is not often enough for the likes of them

For what it’s worth guys, JJetset is the most reliable ITK when it comes to spurs. It’s pretty much like having Daniel Levy posting on the forum. He has been adamant since last summer that he has been offered to us (spurs) for over a year now but Poch has no interest whatsoever in bringing him in so can only imagine this is a ploy by either Barca or his agent to up his price / wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.