2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's lots of patting themselves on the back AFTER the event from what I can see on there, saying things like "See, I eluded to that but couldn't confirm at the time as it was sensitive". It's educated guesses and common sense for the most part but playing on peoples desperation for information safe in the knowledge they're so desperate that they'll lap it up.

I'm sure there are plenty of genuine ITK's, but they don't generally spout off confidential, potentially job threatening info on twitter.
I liked Sheeds when he was here though. Seemed a nice chap.

Indeed. He did it anonymously and didn’t seem to have any sort of ego.

If I recall correctly he was chased off here by a couple of virgins.

I cant remember why he left. Him and Fox were ace for stuff. One was linked to the club and one was on the fringe in agent land, "carried the bags" as he called it iirc. Cant remember which was which though.

And I dont think they were chased off. I think one left cos someone accused him of losing him money on a bet based on a post, and one I think just fell out with a few lads.

There's lots of patting themselves on the back AFTER the event from what I can see on there, saying things like "See, I eluded to that but couldn't confirm at the time as it was sensitive". It's educated guesses and common sense for the most part but playing on peoples desperation for information safe in the knowledge they're so desperate that they'll lap it up.

I'm sure there are plenty of genuine ITK's, but they don't generally spout off confidential, potentially job threatening info on twitter.
Booo

I cant remember why he left. Him and Fox were ace for stuff. One was linked to the club and one was on the fringe in agent land, "carried the bags" as he called it iirc. Cant remember which was which though.

And I dont think they were chased off. I think one left cos someone accused him of losing him money on a bet based on a post, and one I think just fell out with a few lads.
Sheeds used to have good information which wasn’t transfer related. It gave a bit of an insight in to the workings of the world of football.

Reactions: FTY
I've just had a read of some of his posts and the two are frighteningly similar in fairness. There's lots of "signing looking promising but can't say who at this stage", "the goalposts moved at the last minute" etc. I mean if as @Homer Jay would have us believe you could take what he says to the bank, then I have to assume that bank would be Lehman Brothers.

This is to do with Ryan Sessegnon from their forum, just like reading an esk comment and his followers lapping it up.

View attachment 58559

I hope many of the mods and frequent posters have learnt from their naivety during the "our very own Esk" era.

Best ITK's I can remember were a guy called sheedy and David Moyes on here. Needless to say, they didn't hang around.

DAVIDMOYES is a true legend. Out of nowhere says that we're signing "Meireles" without any real links to buying Super Kev at the time. This was the Mirallas post.

Hounded off here because he said McArthur was at Finch Farm - it was true, but it was for his badges.

That alone showed that he had real inside info and he still got abuse. Crazy stuff.

Was it index linked?!

I never heard this one. Do you have a link by any chance?

Just a post on here. CBA searching, but the substance was that the then West Ham manager fancied Disten, he was Ok for a move, but West Ham manager wanted Disten to sign onto "his" agency company. Disten, who had a 10 year relationship with his own agent said Do One.

Allegedly.

I will let you work out who the West Ham manager was........and I reckon I have spelt Disten wrong. Arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.