2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look whos back.
gomes last move to a CL club worked out great for him.
I'm sure he wants to repeat that

Bit of a strange logic to presume because he didn’t do well at Barca that must somehow mean he doesn’t want to play in the champs league. Is he going to spend his entire career dodging it ?

I think its kinda a rebuttal to those that say there is nothing left to play for this season. On the contrary, a positive end to the season, might go some way towards convincing Gomes -or others who we might attempt to sign- that the club is actually going somewhere. Would do well to remember too that many greatly appreciated everton players went on to be be very much maligned and underappreciated manchester united players. I guess money is their primary concern at the end of the day, but I do often wonder, if some who left us ever came to regret it, in the post ferguson era. There's alot more pressure at that level!

He will wait until the end of the season and see what offers come in for him. This suits him and Barca for getting a massive fee

He knows he has 150k a week waiting for him if he wants it here if no one else comes in for him

Out classed by the Fulham midfield there. Unfortunately, when he throws in performances like this it sets the tone for the rest of the team.

I know he's good on the ball, but today, we didn't have the ball much. And he was worthless as a result. He doesn't tackle well, he RARELY picks off a pass, and he's not very athletic. He fouls a TON...way too often.

I found it amusing that we subbed off Sigurdsson to keep this guy on.

I know he's good on the ball, but today, we didn't have the ball much. And he was worthless as a result. He doesn't tackle well, he RARELY picks off a pass, and he's not very athletic. He fouls a TON...way too often.

I found it amusing that we subbed off Sigurdsson to keep this guy on.
Sigurdsson was awful today, one good pass doesn't make that less true

Definite ban incoming. The only way you get away with retrospective action for a challenge like that is if you play for the RS.

See you on the final day at Spurs Andre.

Status
Not open for further replies.