2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to keep him just on the sex appeal alone

The fact that he’s an average footballer 60% of the time and an outrageous one 40% of the time means he will improve us massively

Even Ronaldo/messi would struggle in this squad.
I'm beginning to wonder about that sex appeal thing, Steven.
I've not seen anyone claim they would like to lose their gay virginity to him for months now.
I'm starting to think they only fancy him when he plays good football. Fickle or what?

Going off his comments he loves it here but because we are going nowhere as a club he won’t be signing.

Imagine a few more optimistic blues will read into his comments differently

A massive yes here from me, 25 and when in top form he can be one of the best expansive midfielders in the PL, we need the right combo in there and he and Gana aren't it. But i would be keeping Andre.

In fact my opening bid would be another loan.

I'm beginning to wonder about that sex appeal thing, Steven.
I've not seen anyone claim they would like to lose their gay virginity to him for months now.
I'm starting to think they only fancy him when he plays good football. Fickle or what?
I think gylfi started stealing hearts about a month ago.

Still. He is a wonderful footballer on his day. I just think he’s not strong enough mentally. If we sign him it removes the uncertainty about where he is. That will help him no end.

Good player. Definitely someone we should sign. Glad the hype has died down a bit though. We need to stop building up massively unrealistic expectations for players only to be furious when they don't live up to it.

The club need to prove this summer too that they've learned their lesson from pervious mistakes. Do not get your trousers pulled down again. If Barcelona don't want to come to a reasonable agreement then look elsewhere for better value. Think of some of the better alternatives we could have got to the likes of Bolasie at the same price if we had half a brain.

People want better players, so you despise them?

We’re absolutely crap because we have awful players. You don’t get better by signing average players.

What’s so hard to understand?
Average >> awful, just saying :p

On a side note, would everyone be so keen if he wasn't as handsome???

Like him a lot but I don't think he's been consistent enough to warrant us making him our big buy of the summer. How much more will Ndombele be going for, for example?

Status
Not open for further replies.