2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t play like Dembele.

I’m always a bit surprised how many folks on here don’t watch other leagues and thus haven’t seen some of these guys play. Is it just not on TV? La Liga is pretty much the best league in the world and is on quite often in the states.

It's sky sports on a Sunday evening usually about 7pm but after watching the Premier League games at 13:30 and 16:00 I don't think my life would allow to watch La Liga up until 21:00.

I just about watch other premier league games anyway due to being busy etc and doing other things with my time at weekends. I even watch match of the day on iPlayer at a more convenient time due to having a family and allowing them to watch tv.

It's sky sports on a Sunday evening usually about 7pm but after watching the Premier League games at 13:30 and 16:00 I don't think my wife would allow to watch La Liga up until 21:00.

I just about watch other premier league games anyway due to being busy etc and doing other things with my time at weekends. I even watch match of the day on iPlayer at a more convenient time due to having a family and allowing them to watch tv.

Edited it for you there ;)

It's sky sports on a Sunday evening usually about 7pm but after watching the Premier League games at 13:30 and 16:00 I don't think my life would allow to watch La Liga up until 21:00.

Sadly La Liga is no longer on Sky, its on some other channel now.

Yeah, think you just described it well. The family aspect makes it only possible to watch at odd times, so it’s almost easier for us to watch in the states. That actually makes sense.

Look at the midfield talent we now have at the club, and yet some posters say we were better off before Moshiri arrived and regularly call him a 'carpet bagger.' The appointment of Brands has in no doubt helped us access players of this calibre and pedigree. Bernard, Richarlison, Digne, Gomes, Mina, Siggy, Walcot would not have left their clubs for Everton had it not been for Moshiri's hard cash and long-term plan. It's not quite Man City of Chelski levels of change, but a darn sight closer than we ever though it would be before February 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.