American Blues NBC Coverage Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they're still offering the regular games each week with the channel and as part of your cable provider. Which add up to 250 games a year.

Or am I reading this wrong ?

For me I have Verizon Fios and if Everton are not on nbc channel, I usually watch the extra games on my tablet, screen it to my tv.

So are they taking this option away ?

Confused. Can I still watch them all for free on DirecTv? Is this just a streaming/no provider necessary deal, or are they going to a Sunday Ticket type package?

Confused. Can I still watch them all for free on DirecTv? Is this just a streaming/no provider necessary deal, or are they going to a Sunday Ticket type package?
I think it's like Sunday ticket except you can't even watch any game you want I think

So they're still offering the regular games each week with the channel and as part of your cable provider. Which add up to 250 games a year.

Or am I reading this wrong ?

For me I have Verizon Fios and if Everton are not on nbc channel, I usually watch the extra games on my tablet, screen it to my tv.

So are they taking this option away ?
yeah they're doing away with the free live extra streaming

LOL it crashes on windows IE every 5 minutes and because the prem matches are broadcasted in flash you can't watch it on chrome.

So it looks like most games are still going to be on the normal channels, this is replacing the live extra streaming they were doing. I sure as heck hope they get rid of the damn banner ads and the preroll ads if this stream becomes a paid subscription product. But $50 for a safety net to ensure I will still have access to all games I want, seems reasonable, especially compared to the hundreds of $ that NFL Sunday ticket charges for a fraction of games.

Watched every single game the past two, maybe three seasons other than when I was in the UK and got to see 'em in person. Was never going to last. Probably won't be able to get a ticket when I'm back for Christmas either FFS.

I'd begrudgingly pay the 50 bucks and shut up if NBC didn't have BY FAR the most unreliable stream in sports broadcasting. Can't wait for a full season of every Everton game freezing up every 10 minutes. I'm absolutely livid

So it looks like most games are still going to be on the normal channels, this is replacing the live extra streaming they were doing. I sure as heck hope they get rid of the damn banner ads and the preroll ads if this stream becomes a paid subscription product. But $50 for a safety net to ensure I will still have access to all games I want, seems reasonable, especially compared to the hundreds of $ that NFL Sunday ticket charges for a fraction of games.
I'd pay hundreds for a reliable avenue to watch the game

I'd pay the $50 if I could stream every game. It's infuriating that you can't stream if it's being broadcast on NBC proper. Infuriating. Lock and load.

Is it clear whether this is a subscription add-on or a separate service? When I first read this the comments were conflicting.

*Oh, this last line is interesting

2naqo06.jpg
The way I'm understanding it is if you have cable you still have to pay to get the non tv games and if you don't then you only get those games. So everyone loses

Status
Not open for further replies.