2023/24 Amadou Onana

What is it I'm not seeing with him?

I'd be fuming if we had money and were talking of spending 50 or more on him.

He's as much a clogger as Gana and Doucoure these days.

It's got to the point where I genuinely don't know what any of the three of them and Garner are actually meant to be offering.

This is 100% where I am with him. He's playing with absolute dross, under a garbage manager under more than some tricky circumstances. But I just don't really get the hype (hes definitely not arsed). More than possible he moves on and does alright, but if talking 60M he's 1st out the door for me....

Last edited:

I thought he played well against England. Must be disheartening to play club football where the manager is telling the goalkeeper and centre backs to not pas the ball to you and just hoof it over your head for 90 minutes.

Saw some stats at half time, he had 100% tackle rate and other things.

But he spent the game jogging with the whole game playing around him.

Ah well, will no doubt shine in a better team.
He likely will.

Just like Stones turned into Baresi the second he left us after we watched him bed in for two years.

What is it I'm not seeing with him?

I'd be fuming if we had money and were talking of spending 50 or more on him.

He's as much a clogger as Gana and Doucoure these days.

It's got to the point where I genuinely don't know what any of the three of them and Garner are actually meant to be offering.
Quotes of 60 mil for Onana I'd rip both their arms off..most overrated player ever.

I thought he played well against England. Must be disheartening to play club football where the manager is telling the goalkeeper and centre backs to not pas the ball to you and just hoof it over your head for 90 minutes.
He looks like he doesn’t care tbh our fans have travelled the length of the country in the last 72 hrs and he dident break in to a sweat no passion no desire regardless who your playing with or against show some pride in yourself and give everything you got did we see that tonight did we f@@k

Poor tonight but he's a player that does better with better players around him...gueye and douc in midfield with him who can't pass guarantees a bad game out of him