2023/24 Amadou Onana

Cannot wait to see who Dyche decides to replace him with in the summer, no doubt a player with 0 technical ability, he seems to be a fan of players like that.
Josh brownhill
I can hear some of our fans now saying, he’s not that bad you know, can definitely do a job
Thelwell picked onana see no reason wont be a similar profile looked at again. Brownhill for me just for an extra body in midfield on low wages will be fine 2 yr deal max prefer one with option tho. Club will need midfielders in the next window with onana ali gomes all look liek could go. So for me be a mix get a starter onana replacement, brownhill as a backup with gana and a younger player we can build like a chermitti.

Thelwell picked onana see no reason wont be a similar profile looked at again. Brownhill for me just for an extra body in midfield on low wages will be fine 2 yr deal max prefer one with option tho. Club will need midfielders in the next window with onana ali gomes all look liek could go. So for me be a mix get a starter onana replacement, brownhill as a backup with gana and a younger player we can build like a chermitti.
Rumour was brownhill is on a free, but he has a year left this summer. Wait till dyche has wasted 30mil of Onana money buying him and Harrison. Obviously I’m joking, let’s hope 777 sporting team make team decisions, apparently that dransfield fella was at city. Also isn’t Thewell out of contract this summer ? Seen rumours he will leave.

I like the idea of a complete overhaul and that includes the manager

Rumour was brownhill is on a free, but he has a year left this summer. Wait till dyche has wasted 30mil of Onana money buying him and Harrison. Obviously I’m joking, let’s hope 777 sporting team make team decisions, apparently that dransfield fella was at city. Also isn’t Thewell out of contract this summer ? Seen rumours he will leave.

I like the idea of a complete overhaul and that includes the manager
No idea tbh can see him staying tbh would work with the 777 system. Yeah could see us back in for the reed at fulham been lunked few times now if we can get for cheap. We do need have take risks on talents and get an onana and mix that with experience. I am 50/50 with dyche gettingn more of a pass because of the time been here but he has to show more. Is like onana needs give the lad more freedom in midfield

he would start him over everyone like Ashley Young

No idea tbh can see him staying tbh would work with the 777 system. Yeah could see us back in for the reed at fulham been lunked few times now if we can get for cheap. We do need have take risks on talents and get an onana and mix that with experience. I am 50/50 with dyche gettingn more of a pass because of the time been here but he has to show more. Is like onana needs give the lad more freedom in midfield
Fair enough and all about opinions, but I didn’t want dyche in the first place. I’m not shocked how things have gone and the style we’re playing. Yes it may keep us a regular prem team, but it will be bottom half every season, id like to see a fresh start.

I know they’re getting a bad press 777, but according to the bobble on his pod today, they have turned Genoa around from a footballing point of view and have good football people as part of Their group

Fair enough and all about opinions, but I didn’t want dyche in the first place. I’m not shocked how things have gone and the style we’re playing. Yes it may keep us a regular prem team, but it will be bottom half every season, id like to see a fresh start.

I know they’re getting a bad press 777, but according to the bobble on his pod today, they have turned Genoa around from a footballing point of view and have good football people as part of Their group

they’re are wrecking everything they touch
mate - genoa aside

onana will be sold
anyway

Are they the owners that would keep hold of Onana & Branthwaite while bringing in other starlets that Thelwells team recommends so we can rebuild quickly?

Will they invest in the youth teams?

Those are the main two sporting requirements for me.