2023/24 Amadou Onana

Are they the owners that would keep hold of Onana & Branthwaite while bringing in other starlets that Thelwells team recommends so we can rebuild
That scenario is never going to happen no matter who takes control of us they’re both gone. Not that bothered about Onana going and will be happy as long as we get good money for Branthwaite.

Started off alright with at least looking to play a forward pass. As soon as he went down under the Solanke challenge though, holding his shoulder, he might as well have not been om the pitch.

I was surprised when he got subbed as I didn't realise he was even on the pitch at that point

Thought he was our best player until he was taken off.

Started off alright with at least looking to play a forward pass. As soon as he went down under the Solanke challenge though, holding his shoulder, he might as well have not been om the pitch.

I was surprised when he got subbed as I didn't realise he was even on the pitch at that point
I thought he was generally OK. His job is to get the ball and give it to the talented players. Unfortunately we don't have any talented players.

Can't see where it's going to come from Macca. Our only hope seems to be Doucoure shinning one in and he's looked miles off it.

Doucoure needs to be punted 100% out the side. If he doesn't score, he offers nothing and everything just breaks down time after time.

Beto has 2 goals now in 4 matches mate, he's clumsy but at least looks like he can make something out of nothing. I'd be thinking he might nab us a win out of nothing mate.

Though your right, there's very very little on offer from anyone. They're playing to a very rigid structure and it's a structure that simply doesn't work if Doucoure is playing poor, but he just insists on persisting with it

Won't really be missed when he's sold. As good a player as he is, he needs better around him to flourish and he can't influence games anywhere near enough with a set of useless League One level players surrounding him. Better to get the £50m and get two higher end Championship centre midfielders in instead.