2023/24 Amadou Onana

The strolling around the park thing is ignorant. Certainly wasn’t strolling when he sprinted back and stopped Hwang in the first half. He was active all game long, one of the few.
I think he's been poor (along with all of them, really) and when I wrote that comment he was strolling and had given the ball away, again. You seem to think he's been up to standard. We lost 3 nil and could be 5 or 6 down. Not just down to him at all, but no need to protect poor performances just coz you think others were worse

After that penalty, I was hoping for a real response but we haven't had it. Some young players stand out easily as being potential superstars; unfortunately for us Onana doesn't.

Onana looks like he strolls round when is brilliant and when he is crap. Thats just his style of play.
He was better than Garner today but cos Garner looks knackered walking on the pitch people think hes trying more.

Apart from about two games he's generally been dreadful this season. Certainly no better than Gueye. Given we've no money to spend and are in a relegation fight, it might be wise to try and offload him in January and bring in 2-3 players to give us a better chance of staying up.

The squad the way it is, DCL and Beto looking like League Two strikers and us back to losing consecutive games and not even testing the opposition goalkeeper, we may very well need to add to the squad up avoid the drop.