2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez, Allardyce and Tedesco who are all completely different managers have all named him specifically.

Perhaps you could highlight any managers who dont rate him?

Also when so many in the media rate an Everton player at £60-70mil and link him to top teams.

Dont think youre going to be able to dream up a fantasy there.

Apart from his stats being around the same as theirs and others. Caicedo has been dreadful in 5 out of his last 8 games + he already had a settling in period before this season.

100% or we play him in his correct DM position and reap the rewards by building around him.

Football is not for you.

How I wish it would cost only £25-30mil for players at Onana's current level.

Some really weird posts in here.

Wake me up when hes given a run at DM.
Martinez, Allardyce and Tedesco who are all completely different managers have all named him specifically.

Also when so many in the media rate an Everton player at £60-70mil and link him to top teams.

Apart from his stats being around the same as theirs and others. Caicedo has been dreadful in 5 out of his last 8 games + he already had a settling in period before this season.

100% or we play him in his correct DM position and reap the rewards by building around him.

Football is not for you.

Football is not for you.

Zatara, forget managers, coaches and the media, not many Everton fans, who have watched him all season, are putting him their Everton team to play today, that says plenty for me.
And once again that sarcastic smile of yours makes me smile at your child like replies,be a man and try and act like one, I really pity you.

The fact he's not playing in his preferred position doesn't explain or excuse the anonymous performances he's been putting in this season. Need him to show up today.

Zatara, forget managers, coaches and the media, not many Everton fans, who have watched him all season, are putting him their Everton team to play today, that says plenty for me.
And once again that sarcastic smile of yours makes me smile at your child like replies,be a man and try and act like one, I really pity you.

The fact ive given examples using both stats and references you can find for yourself suggests that you arent able to find any counter argument...

...only childlike attempts at insults.

The part ive bolded suggests that you are either triggered by a young footballer or a stranger on the internet supporting him.

Not a good trait for an adult.

The fact ive given examples using both stats and references you can find for yourself suggests that you arent able to find any counter argument...

The part ive bolded suggests that you are either triggered by a young footballer or a stranger on the internet supporting him.

He hasn't been very good Zat, that's a fact.

But he's not alone in that.

Trying to turn it round doesn’t help you lad, the only thing that should be on your mind at the moment is Everton staying up today. I hope we win that’s all I’m interested in today.

I can't view it, don't have instagram.

if he is talking about leaving after a very average season, he can jog on.
It’s a reel of his best Everton moments on the pitch.
23BF0AEE-9690-4BFC-8B24-8295C3E7E3A2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.