2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we hold our nerve and he kicks on next season then we're talking 80-100 mill given how much caicedo, mount, etc are rated at
If we hold our nerve and he doesn't kick on we're talking about 25-30m. He's had his grace period. There can be no excuses in season 2.

But whatever the outcome, I'm pretty confident that Bournemouth is his last game for us.

You like him fair enough, my eyes tell me at the moment he is a very poor player, as for the multiple managers and scouts you say like him I think you are going in the realms of fantasy along with believing paper talk of Arsenal and Chelsea wanting him.

Martinez, Allardyce and Tedesco who are all completely different managers have all named him specifically.

Perhaps you could highlight any managers who dont rate him?

Also when so many in the media rate an Everton player at £60-70mil and link him to top teams.

Dont think youre going to be able to dream up a fantasy there.

Rice and Caicedo will be the ones in demand from Arsenal and Chelsea. Onana will be way down the list for them. There is nothing guaranteed about him at all.
Apart from his stats being around the same as theirs and others. Caicedo has been dreadful in 5 out of his last 8 games + he already had a settling in period before this season.

If we hold our nerve and he kicks on next season then we're talking 80-100 mill given how much caicedo, mount, etc are rated at

100% or we play him in his correct DM position and reap the rewards by building around him.

He’s crap.
Football is not for you.
If we hold our nerve and he doesn't kick on we're talking about 25-30m. He's had his grace period. There can be no excuses in season 2.

But whatever the outcome, I'm pretty confident that Bournemouth is his last game for us.
How I wish it would cost only £25-30mil for players at Onana's current level.

Zzzz dreamland. Kicks on? Be nice if he got started never mind kick on

we'll be lucky if we break even for him.

a couple of good performances but in general i think he has been underwhelming.

Some really weird posts in here.

Wake me up when hes given a run at DM.

Martinez, Allardyce and Tedesco who are all completely different managers have all named him specifically.

Perhaps you could highlight any managers who dont rate him?

Also when so many in the media rate an Everton player at £60-70mil and link him to top teams.

Dont think youre going to be able to dream up a fantasy there.

Apart from his stats being around the same as theirs and others. Caicedo has been dreadful in 5 out of his last 8 games + he already had a settling in period before this season.

100% or we play him in his correct DM position and reap the rewards by building around him.

Football is not for you.

How I wish it would cost only £25-30mil for players at Onana's current level.

Some really weird posts in here.

Wake me up when hes given a run at DM.
So what you saying he’s been a consistent performer and looked head an shoulders above our other poor player? Wake me up when he starts playing like a £60-70m player I fear I ll be I’m hibernation for a good few years

Status
Not open for further replies.