2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely immense yesterday loved the way him and Doucs alternated going forward, I thought he would play more advanced so we could launch it to him and Dom, but was pleasantly surprised how Dyche used him. We need to try and keep him for next season at least the lad will be worth 100m+.

Think its 20% profit. But seeing some of the fees bandied about, 32m is very cheap for Onana.

If we sold at £85mil thats £53mil profit pre clause so we'd have around £75mil profit post clause. Then less agent fees and loyalty bonuses etc.

£100mil would mean £86.4mil profit post clause.

Whats more valuable to the club...those monies to reinvest or the new Vieira?

Id try and build around him.

Apart from Rooney, I have never looked at a developing player and thought 'he is going to be really top level', that is untill I saw this boy play, even in Lampard's disjointed, struggling team, he looked so comfortable. He Has The size, the strength, a very good first touch, he is deceptively quick,sees a pass and sniffs out danger when out of possession.

If this lad doesn't go to the very top, I'll bare my arse in Burton's window.

The most nerve-wracking part of being an Evertonian is peeping between the curtains of horror, glimpsing something, and feeling optimistic.

Ohnana is one of those, and it's a worry that Everton will beat it out of him.

If we sold at £85mil thats £53mil profit pre clause so we'd have around £75mil profit post clause. Then less agent fees and loyalty bonuses etc.

We need to be prepared for him leaving in the summer and already have a list of replacements (depending what division we are in). That is the reality of the football food chain and our place in it

Think there is quite a chunky sell on clause, 25%

Status
Not open for further replies.