2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and Gordon are polar opposites. Onana knows that he will likely develop into a great player and will have a pick of his club in just a few years of regular football, Gordon is a crap player who knows it's now or never and needs to get out as soon as he can before he fulfils his role as Tom Davies out wide where even Everton know he's not good enough.

Onana will be an elite player regardless and will play for a great side because he'll be great, Gordon is nothing but soon to be unfulfilled potential and is looking for a payday, either that or he truly is utterly deluded to just how crap he is.

Maybe mate or it could also be a tweet and misquote/reword which quite a few people seem to do these days. Here is the one from Everton Blue Army which he words himself but refers to that original tweet. It has the word entourage in it.

Isn’t that basically tapping up a player?

That’s not hard is it, looks a decent player with a lot to learn still I’d be disappointed to see him leave but wouldn’t be the end of the world would just add to the already humongous mess we’re already in.

He's had a few decent games and there's clearly potential, but we just get carried away by anyone who isn't utterly abysmal.

There's been times where I've thought that was brilliant and then he's followed it up with something daft. Typical of a talented young player who shouldn't be starting every game. I actually feel sorry for him in that sense. Thrown into the team when he clearly could have done with more time to settle.

Have I missed something?

We signed him 6 months ago on a 5 yr deal and there's talk of him leaving?

Tell whoever to koff and come back in 3 years

Good lad, has the right attitude to go far in this sport.

One of the reasons why he was the only player to be clapped off after the Southampton match.

Meanwhile the kopite rat desperate to run away into obscurity.

Sell him in the summer if he doesn't want to leave but its going to have to be a £60m deal to make it worth our while. If the rumours of the 20% sell on fee are true.

Good lad, has the right attitude to go far in this sport.

One of the reasons why he was the only player to be clapped off after the Southampton match.

Meanwhile the kopite rat desperate to run away into obscurity.

Sell him in the summer if he doesn't want to leave but it’going to have to be a £60m deal to make it worth our while. If the rumours of the 20% sell on fee are true.
The dude is going to be worth 80 mill in two seasons mate.

He's had a few decent games and there's clearly potential, but we just get carried away by anyone who isn't utterly abysmal.

There's been times where I've thought that was brilliant and then he's followed it up with something daft. Typical of a talented young player who shouldn't be starting every game. I actually feel sorry for him in that sense. Thrown into the team when he clearly could have done with more time to settle.
Yes definitely same with Gordon and Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.