Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably gonna be a good player, even great but have you ever seen such nonsense. Imagine being an actual football based journalist and coming out with a statement like that. As if the likes of Pedri, Gavi, Camavinga, Tchouameni, Bellingham and more don’t exist and aren’t first choices at their clubs challenging for titles and European trophies.

Probably gonna be a good player, even great but have you ever seen such nonsense. Imagine being an actual football based journalist and coming out with a statement like that. As if the likes of Pedri, Gavi, Camavinga, Tchouameni, Bellingham and more don’t exist and aren’t first choices at their clubs challenging for titles and European trophies.

You seem a tad upset, the journalist is not making the statement

Just to echo what @Shibbywiggles has said mate, he's probably the greatest player to have ever played football. Can run, uses both legs to do that. Can pass either foot (uses football boots to enhance this), can look left and right and blink and probably the faster runner in the history of running.

We've purchased probably the greatest player of all time mate and for book value purposes I think it'll look like

Fee 25m
Actual worth 500m
Future worth 1bn
Profit and Sustainability report - amazing!

Don't go underestimating him pal, just tell it how it is..

You seem a tad upset, the journalist is not making the statement
I just think it’s a bit stupid for him to be putting that out there, puts immense pressure on the lad for no reason because we all know he has to come into the side regardless because we’ve been so poor.

I’m not saying the exact same thing happened with Kean but there was big expectations put on him at a young age and when he wasn’t able to come in straight away there was large amounts of criticism thrown at him and that certainly wouldn’t help anyone settle in a new league at a young age.

Status
Not open for further replies.