Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
We sold Richy for £50m + addons. Say we paid £15m, £25m and £10m up front, which we didn’t, for McNeil, Onana and Gueye only then would that bring us to basically our spending power. I’d wager there’s still some money to be spent from us, maybe only something like £10m-£15m but that’s can be a fairly sizeable initial fee for a player.

?? FINALLY A DONE DEAL ?? #EFC

✅ FINAL GREEN LIGHT on
the chord-player!
✅ As announced, ACCORD #LOSC / #EvertonFC : 36M € + 4M € (bonus) + 20% on resale
✈️ Arrival in Manchester TONIGHT
? Medical visit TOMORROW
✍? 5-year contract: SIGNATURE TOMORROW
? #Onana will be at #EVECHE !
Fly him into LJLA on a private jet you skinflints.

Now do me a list of players signed directly from Premier League clubs that have been utter garbo from day 1. Just a warning, this list will be very, very, very, very long in case you still wanna go there.

Yes, you are right, correlation is not causation. But it is reasonable to say it is less risky to sign experienced Premier League players than players from Ligue 1.

Yes, you are right, correlation is not causation. But it is reasonable to say it is less risky to sign experienced Premier League players than players from Ligue 1.

I don’t think it’s any more of a risk at all if I’m honest with you. Good players are good players and bad players are bad regardless of whether they’ve been playing against Southampton or Nantes for the past 3 seasons.

?? FINALLY A DONE DEAL ?? #EFC

✅ FINAL GREEN LIGHT on
the chord-player!
✅ As announced, ACCORD #LOSC / #EvertonFC : 36M € + 4M € (bonus) + 20% on resale
✈️ Arrival in Manchester TONIGHT
? Medical visit TOMORROW
✍? 5-year contract: SIGNATURE TOMORROW
? #Onana will be at #EVECHE !
Absolutely massive investment if true, they've put a lot of faith in this lad.

Ive never seen him play, hoping the juice is worth the squeeze.

Anyone watch him over a few games live and can give a report?

Absolutely massive investment if true, they've put a lot of faith in this lad.

Ive never seen him play, hoping the juice is worth the squeeze.

Anyone watch him over a few games live and can give a report?
I watched two YouTube videos of him mate and he’s actually the best player I’ve ever seen
Looks like a young Yaya Toure going forward and Essien in the tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.