Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly, his debut is more likely at Villa next week but he will get shown to the crowd either before the game or at half time
If it's true that he wants to be there to watch the game tomorrow, then that shows enthusiasm. Coupled with apparently adamantly choosing us over West Ham, I'd say those early (and vague) attitude indicators seem pretty positive.

I don't know why people are thinking he could play tomorrow. He is going to have to follow new Everton player procedures like all August new signings we make. He will sign too late for game one, he will be carrying a knock, he will need extra training to get up to speed, he will only be named as a sub for a few games, he will make his first start in a Carabao cup game.

If he becomes a top class player over the next couple of seasons then theres the added benefit of him having leadership quality.

Former Belgium u21s captain and with the young players we have in and around the squad it can only benefit us.

If we can bring him in and get Broja with an option then I think we'll have done some magic this window.
Lille fan.. that'll do (minus the alleged behaviour of Bissouma)

I don't know why people are thinking he could play tomorrow. He is going to have to follow new Everton player procedures like all August new signings we make. He will sign too late for game one, he will be carrying a knock, he will need extra training to get up to speed, he will only be named as a sub for a few games, he will make his first start in a Carabao cup game.
Miss the Derby for some unknown reason also

Status
Not open for further replies.